Sunday, September 21, 2008

September Part 1

September has been an odd month. It's one of the best months in general but this year I've been a little culture-shocky, having moved to a new city and started beginning my own life. Sort of like February, where I was culture-shocky and lonely in Australia. It has felt good not to take photos though I see them everywhere. Enough about me, here are some pictures!


Foxtail

Photobucket

For some reason, this picture makes me think of THE FUTURE!





Campus

sept 2

See how the undergraduates enjoy their sunny surroundings. College is such a happy time!
But why are they all sitting alone?
So alone!





Correspondents

sept 3

This is my friend Russ with Daily Show correspondents Rob Riggle and Aasif Mandvi. He was a little star-struck, but they are patently hilarious, and filming on scene in St. Paul during the Republican National Convention.
The next day I was nearly arrested.




Toad

sept 4

How cool are toads?
So cool.





AVAST

sept 5

There was a pirate themed birthday party at our house, and this beautiful work of art was on display and then promptly eaten.



Architecture

sept 6

Now, I don't know the first thing about architecture, but all these identical angles are pretty, if a little disturbing.



Sunlight and Flour

sept 7

There is something transcendent about the sunlight and the blue sky in September.





Aphrodisiac Telephone

sept 8

Salvador Dali created my favorite work of art ever. Ever!!




Bacon

sept 9

I am positive that Bacon is a qualified candidate.



Fifth Street

sept 10

These empty streets know the tread of our feet,
I’ve been sleeping on your couch.
Those days we sprawled and spoke of airy nothing,
compared our dirty toes.
This tired town, flushed with red at sundown,
finds us still awake at dawn.
Will we make it home?
If we jump the train and ride it west…





Moon Man

sept 11

Not only is Jared tall, but he's magical.




College Decor 3

sept 12

Once more, I woke up in a new room in Morris, and this is the first thing that I saw.



Jawesome.

No comments:

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.