Saturday, July 18, 2009

June 2009

June! June! What a wonderful month, the feeling in the air of thunderclouds and green! June is a month of bounty and growth.


Rhubarb

June 1


Rhubard Custard Kuchen!





Harvest

June 2

We expect a good crop of pineapple from the pineapple tree this year.







Labels

June 3

Really, the best part is that this is in a large hole, the crater of a building under construction.






Bard

June 4

This is my facebook husband, Joey. He sang songs as we weeded the garden. Everyone plays a part.






Pastoral Bliss

June 5

Sometimes things look perfect, or rather, contain the seeming perfection of old paintings.





Radishes

June 6

I planted these radishes on May 3rd, and picked them, and ate them a month later.






Brontosaurus

June 7

This is my second picture of a coffee-cup lid, but this one has a dinosaur on it, not a face. I was once told that I am brave in my imaginings.






Perspective

June 8

Before I started biking, I had never seen this (green)way before.






Streets 1 & 2

June 9



June 9 b


The street was closed one night, so we had a party. The streets belong to the people!





Vegetarians Beware

June 10


Huck realized that suddenly, bacon was lurking, ready to spring.





Watermelon 2

June 11


Another picture of watermelon, this one brighter and more summery. The month begins and ends with rich bounty.

No comments:

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.