Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 14 - April 23

April 14

Words of the Prophets

april 14

This is the first thing I saw walking into my new bedroom. I have saved it for this day, the first day of my last week of teaching, and my 23rd birthday.


April 15

Comfort

april 15

I can't properly express how much these slippers mean to me. Because I got them from my family, who isn't really my family, but became my family by making me feel at home. And giving me slippers that are cozy and lovely.


April 16

Bouquet

april 16

Flowers arrived from friends at home, prompting much joy in my heart and much teasing from my family. Who is the special boy? they asked. All my boys are special. Thanks.


April 17

Stew

april 17

So tasty.


April 18

Corks

april 18

This two-square foot box of wine corks brought to you by the teacher's lounge.


April 19

Silhoutte

april 19

That's a funny word.


April 20

Mount Oberon

april 20 A

If I ever had a ship, I'd name it Oberon, because it sounds nice and is relatively bad-ass. This mountain wasn't really appropriately named, but we climbed it anyway!


Squeaky Beach

april 20

This is unbearably artsy but I swear it was unintentional.


April 21


View from Bed


april 12


People should regularly photograph their work surfaces/bedside tables/desks so they can be analyzed and remarked upon.


April 22

Gurkha's

Photobucket

I ate here not just because of my 20% off coupon and not just because of my desire to learn what people eat in Nepal, but because the name of the restaurant is a personal in-joke that I can't even explain.


April 23

Toiletries

april 23

I'm sort of disgusted by how much of this I own, but I also know it's not much, and you can tell it's practical rather than girly by all the blue and white labels.


Next stop: America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also own a FreeAgent Go. It's pretty nice, huh?

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.