Friday, March 14, 2008

March 8 - March 14

I continue to still be back, baby!

March 8

Book Review

March 8

HG Wells could not look more pleased if had he drank that Australian wine himself.


March 9

City on a Slant

March 9

Melbourne, you are a sprawling metropolis, and for that I both despise and salute you.

March 10

Sightseeing

Photobucket

Somewhere along the world famous Great Ocean Road I realized I was sitting on the wrong side of the car.


March 11

Apostles

March 11

Don't know much about geology...but I do know that the ocean takes no prisoners, it just pounds away until everything is gone and digested. And do you know what it feels like tonight? Stone monoliths!


March 12

Shell

Photobucket

This shell was in the process of turning into sand. Now it is in the process of sitting at my desk looking pretty and not turning into sand for a really long time.


March 13

Grime

Photobucket

Sometimes when its 98 degrees your shoes get all gross from sweat and dirt and you sort of lose your will to live, or at least to wear shoes.


March 14

Meta-photo

Photobucket

All I can say is Post-modernism forever! 4-eva!


Happy Pi(e) day.

No comments:

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.