Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 15 - March 21

Blurry pictures. Cold feet, warm heart.

March 15


Coins

March 15

Behold the ravages of age! In money form!



March 16

Moth(ra)

March 16

You can't tell from this photo, but this moth is the size of a city and battled Godzilla. With lazers. This ACTUALLY happened.


March 17

Birthday Glove

March 17

To my lovely friend Limey for her art and glee and constant companionship. Go team Ladyfolk!


13 Million Years

March 17 B

I had the most Indie-music experience of my life while opening and listening to this cd, a single written for me by Jared and Ina. It's about a shark who will wait 13 million years for its true love to return. I listened to it four times in a row. Then I sang it walking to the bus in the morning. I even love the rubber band that was wrapped around it.


March 18

Baked Goods

Marc18

If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen wearing a wrinkled tshirt and baking the lemon poppyseed muffins OF LOVE!



March 19

Ghost Writer

March 19

This photo was supposed to represent the thrilling potential of a pen and a blank sheet of paper; the sublime experience of writing, my one and only. But after giving it that title all I can say is "He's a ghost! And he writes to us!"


March 20

Forbidden Love

March 20

If you ever want to read the really juicy parts of a romance novel, open to about 3/4 of the way through. That's usually where they are. Also, for kicks, read the last sentence, as it's usually hopelessly trite and often insulting (to women).


March 21

Spring

Photobucket

In the northern hemisphere, this is the first day of spring. Down south it's just another autumn day. This hat has penguins on it.

No comments:

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.