Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 24 - 30th

January 24

Reading Room

Photobucket

The National Library in Melbourne, which is gorgeous, happens to house this particular item:

Armor

Photobucket

Ned Kelly, the Australian version of Robin Hood, wore this hand-made armor at his last stand. They shot his legs out and then hung him. His last words were, "Such is life."



January 25

Teapot

Photobucket

I am a little teapot, short and stout.
Here is my handle, here is my spout.




January 26

Australia Day

Photobucket

People here play cricket. It makes little to no sense.




January 27

Time stops

Photobucket

My mom's watch broke, so I stitched it back up.




January 28

Buffalo Nickel

Photobucket

We get Jefferson, they get an echidna.



January 29

Southern Hemisphere

Photobucket

It's summer here.




January 30

Teacher

Photobucket

Yeah, scary, isn't it?


That's all folks, probably for a little while at least.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look hot--I'd have a crush on you if I were your student (...and not your sister, which would be weird...ah well)

Emily said...

I have a crush on every echidna!

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.