Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 6 - 10

January 6

Farm Machinery in the Fog

Photobucket

Pine Needles

Photobucket

When it's fifty-some degrees in January you know you're in for something. In this case it was fog, in other areas of the state it was tornadoes. I'll take the fog.


January 7

Consumerism

Photobucket

Here, minus a ticket for "I am Legend" and some pizza, is everything that I bought or was bought for me today.


January 8

Gutter Punk

Photobucket

Just because it's warm out doesn't mean the water in the drainpipes you're cleaning out won't be freezing cold.


January 9

Buttons

Photobucket

Someday I hope to have a button tin of my very own, not just because they're aesthetically pleasing, but because they show you care enough to repair rather than replace. Not everything is so disposable.


January 10

In Which I am Extremely British

Photobucket

Wellies, Wool, Tea and Corduroy.
"Pip-Pips" proved unnecessary.

No comments:

All work copyright the author. Please do not use without permission. If you really need the money I'll buy you a sandwich.